I was recently contacted by Jessica and Rachel from the CMYfabriK blog, who kindly informed me that they had nominated Architectonista for the Inspiring Blog Award! I’m really happy for the nomination and I think it’s a great opportunity to connect with other bloggers.
There are a few rules to accepting a blog award:
1. Display the award image on your blog page.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your bloggers of their nomination and link to their posts.
Here are 7 facts about myself:
- My favorite female artist is Tamara de Lempicka.
- “Blind” by Hercules and the Love Affair is the most played song on my itunes.
- Le Corbusier is my architectural hero.
- I read about 20 magazines per month ever since I was in elementary school.
- Mad Men is my favorite tv show.
- I would happily live in a strictly black and white interior.
- Haribos are my weakness.
The 15 blogs that I’ve nominated: